2012年10月12日星期五

The man burst unfortunately surface

Cents on Monday, looked at him, suddenly said: "If you want me on that day, which is difficult, an old friend?" The man suddenly hear cents on Monday said that help is an "old friend", but not, however, hesitated, but then he smiled, you look into the distance, slowly. "I'm not the same" Cents on Monday, lightly: "Their nature is the same and I do not know of a teenager, when the force of the heart is very heavy right now, I do not feed her is fit."Coach Handbag Outlet Eyebrows wrinkled man, flashed in the eyes of the depth of the anger seems just never acted, so to speak with him, he looked back cents on Monday, and was surprised at his gray hair, a lot of old to find them as their own, a sudden burst loss that the anger disappear. "You see how this old?" Cents on Monday, shaking his head: me this old, the details that you monasticism successful, this should not be ... "Here it comes, he looked hesitant, but finally said," Your daughter things I heard you ...... " The man burst unfortunately surface, then slowly shook his head, blocking the Buddist cents on Monday, suddenly said: "When we were young, you have the fox Qishan, had forgotten to 'Plough Fortune', a diagram of my destiny remember, you remember? " Mon cents hesitated.Coach Diaper Bags Outlet The man looked up, slowly: "I remember very clearly, you're too young for me everything bluntly that the fate evil spirits to quickly master Gramm, his wife and children, inevitable in the absence of the crack of Operation Road widowed, childless children. really eleven met. "she said, and his voice got desperate. Cents on Monday, dropped his head, and after a long while, suddenly looked flat said: "Today we are also buried half of people, I also like the words you straight." Said: "They say that men like micro surprised." Cents on Monday, stared at him, said: "When I heard this word, I lie to you completely nonsense fortune teller fortune telling, I was taken down at his hands, how could the patience, the kind Plough Fortune learn natural told this, but how can I know how? had these words, but I see that you are a proud face, the gas, Authentic Coach Outlet Online but only so deliberately said that you not my heart! " Startled, the man himself never thought seems cents on Monday, shot his mouth Chuzhe Deng words, after a long while, suddenly laughed and shook his head, laughing, I saw him later laughing bending the waist where the slightest just met Majesty? Removed, small ring, and wild dogs Taoist staring eye. Laughing a long time, the man stopped slowly look gradually calm and dignified, but look in the eye, but Jisi suffering.

没有评论:

发表评论