2012年7月26日星期四

Coach Handbag Outlet the three men went straight

To hear the footsteps behind him half a sudden I just, I look back on the past, it is Shirley Young duo follow-up is fat, I asked them: "Do you follow me, Please do not take care of the Professor. " The fat man said: I Shilianghe "This I say is those of you who do not trust people and do not know, hell what, Peng emperor Bodhisattva back is difficult, we went back to go to in order to prevent an accident with another lift in a hurry he . " Two cases, so I beckoned to catch up they are, too many better emperor Bodhisattva, bleeding it was not saved, consider the case of an emergency, Coach Handbag Outlet the three men went straight to the coffin beam stone at the end was. From near the rear, they are exceptions charming konjac Hong Kong corpse exquisite that, to remain bright, you will feel the color of its flowers, reminded Professor Qiaode Chen wary people, the problem is hidden flower of magic To hell in the world of rare he said has been the soul is evil, even at this point, they were pledged to the road. "If you fuck may spend a prank, your mother, the devil is this" mass of pulp flower its huge waving the shovel, pass hack cut, konjac Hong Kong corpse, out of many of the liquid black, just will stop.
Shirley Young, please see my rotten fast chip cut flower too late to be stopped, of magic, a helpless sigh: "Well, cut, cut the high-speed rescue contract." I said: "It is a fast hemostasis Sat Peng emperor." He said he is ready Qutao first aid bandages, two packages give him casually, and then lift up the treatment be back soon. Cried the fat hand of the Emperor Peng touched soil, the carotid artery: "Do not busy, and was completed, the pulse does not go, we are entirely too late." I am shooting in the palm of your hand coffin mad: back to, and responsibilities of parents, rather than hurt a family in a way his mother is alive. " I will slap shot with the coffin did not think,Coach Diaper Bag Peng emperor bodhisattva is pointing to the coffin of the Queen of fine absolutely, and fell to the ground sat a red 2 Yandeng suddenly corpse of electric shock of a sudden, said: "She ... she lived ............ Sat emperor Peng touched, apparently pulse is not only shocked trio are Shirley Young and fat with me, how sitting on the sudden, seemingly dead body or not? As I fell to the ground Peng emperor Bodhisattva catch in your pocket, hoof shit black you want to hit him out of the unconscious, Deng Li foot, and lost the sense they're done talking, this time really dead I was surprised. According to the words Peng emperor bodhisattva is alive suddenly just pointed out the coffin to say he is what she is still alive, the coffin is, "She has risen to mean the queen of country absolutely fine from the dead? , Is not the Queen of the monster?
When you look up, I sacred tree Kon of the lid, the heart to open the crack I do not know what time, I could not help, my throat, fat, and Shirley Young, I caught a cold sweat loss that is three people. Evil is for us, just fat Duan Qiqiang are seeking the coffin of the Queen, I hold to see the interior of what firmly, the hoof shit and black shovel, the Queen all right to absolute So, the coffin was opened, there is something out are not escaped. My mind, turn off the 7 or 8 laps, queen of ghosts and dumplings What is this moment? I think I will become a way how to deal with ghosts, to deal with a narrow beam of stone dumpling, the display is not open, how to step back, I want to again. Cover crack anymore, and the coffin that,coach poppy in addition to the motion any from the ball, the delay is not the answer, we have two choices: what happened first, have once again behind the coffin of the Queen from Shilianghe step regardless of the now do not care about that. Second, whether there is some kind of abnormality, the coffin was opened back up directly, in retreat, you are using hoof shovel shit, the black, the assault rifle to greet her. In my mind, has made the judgment immediately, the first route, but looks like a sound, is not realistic, Shilianghe this death strange Ken Zhu force, and Peng emperor Sat evil certainly some, is the best proof of lurking. . Waiting in the wing force, the mystic of this devil, it is to find an adequate opportunity for us to get rid of disturbing the rest of the queen.

没有评论:

发表评论